An artisan jewelry journey in color, texture and fun. Beaded jewelry with handcrafted sterling silver is my focus and joy.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A New Alias


I'm starting a new endeavor on Etsy, much to my husband's delight, who has insisted on a reduction in my "stuff" footprint for some time now. Beginning very soon, I will have an additional shop on Etsy to destash my vintage and antique collection of small items such as textiles, jewelry, pottery, ceramics, paper ephemera....and just cool stuff that I could never throw away, but never quite found a place in our home. If hubby has a hand in this, some of the things that did find a way into our decor may be finding a way out, too.

My new shop will be named "Ginny's Veranda" and this post brings you a sneak peak of some of the treasures soon to be listed, and priced to SELL. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

erin said...

Hmmm...maybe another shop needs to be set up called "Cajun Dave's Random Stuff". I bet it could be fully stocked, too. Ha ha. Love y'all.

that's Headley! Jewelry Designs said...

hahahahahahaha. You made me laugh. If only "Cajun Dave" read this blog! I'm glad to know I'm not alone in the realization I live on a two way street.