An artisan jewelry journey in color, texture and fun. Beaded jewelry with handcrafted sterling silver is my focus and joy.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Charming Etsy Star


The Etsy artist behind Earth Charms describes her shop as "A little store run by someone with a big passion for natural stones and their metaphysical properties." She transforms that passion into jewelry and other gift items, and provides for her buyers all the information considered as attributes for the beautiful stones that she has selected for her pieces for that added dimension of meaning to art and/or adornment. Take for example the elegant kyanite earrings below - a stone believed to enhance communication and loyalty - how perfect for earrings!


I love the Bio in Earth Charms' Etsy shop - a prose/poem that tells you so much about her:


My name is: a title used to facilitate communication.
My home is: a little slice of paradise despite the paper-thin walls and windows.
My goal is: to make macrame fashionable.
My soul is: owned by a thieving kitty.
My dreams are: not all that unrealistic, and involve comfort instead of riches.
My life is: meant to be enjoyed to the fullest.




So expect to be charmed when you visit Earth Charms, and find out more on her blog.

1 comment:

Sleepless in SoCo said...

Thank you so much! I LOVE the title you gave to this entry! :D